I'm finally going to take the time and introduce my whole family!
Chase and I have been married almost 7 years, I met him my senior year of high school and we have been together ever since. We said I love you at two weeks, got engaged on Christmas, which we got together December 8th. He has been the only consent thing in my life. We have had plenty of ups and downs, but we have always stuck together!
Finn came into our life two months after we said I do! At the time we were both working at a grocery store and I was so sick. Chase ended up leaving the grocery store and getting a job at a place called accent and it still wasn't a good enough job, so my aunt called and my uncle got chase a job being an electrician and things finally started to look up! My pregnancy with Finn was horrible, I kept going into early labor and I started bleeding, and to top everything off chase got laid off. We moved back to Missouri with my parents and chase had a really crappy job. We were really struggling and couldn't get on our feet. Finn came into the world on April 21st 2009! I finally got induced after spending most of my pregnancy in the hospital. He was the most loving, adorable baby. We spoiled him rotten and he slept with us. We had a lot of problems with my mom and step dad after Finn was born so we moved in with my brother and sister in law, and when Finn was four months old I found out I was pregnant again. Chase and I decided that the best thing for our family was to move back to Louisiana and give our children a better life.
My pregnancy with Chloe was a lot like how it was with Finn. The first couple of months it went by rather smoothly and then towards the end, I was in and out of the hospital. Our little girl came into the world June third 2010. She was so tiny... She really tested chase and I, she was so good during the day and then at night, she would be up all night screaming, we found out she had colic, and on top of it chase was laid off! He finally got a job, but it was all the way in Oklahoma! We decided that all of us would go, we lived in a hotel room for 6 months. It was so hard, we had to eat out every night, and stay in one room. Once that job was over we moved to Mississippi, we moved into a cabin and it was really nice, we celebrated Finns second and Chloe's first birthday there. We loved Mississippi and the beach, the food and the people. Sadly the job ended and we were on to the next state and next job. We moved to Texas! Sadly during this whole time we were trying to have another baby and nothing happened. I was so sad and so discouraged. I saw doctors who told me that I was in perfect health and that I will have a baby when the time was right.
I finally got pregnant with our little henbug! Everything was finally going the way I wanted it to, we had two and a half kids, we had a home, and chase had a good job. But sadly my grandma passed away in October and we found out my mother in law had lung cancer and we didn't know how much longer she had. We took a trip to Missouri in July and my mother in law passed away July 3rd. It was one of the saddest days, my mother in law took me in and treated me like her own daughter, helped me with Finn and loved every single one of her grandkids equally! Dealing with the loss of my grandma, my mother in law and having a baby took a toll on chase and I both. Henry came into the world on January 13,2013. Everything with his birth went wrong, I was only dilated to a four, so they did a foley bag, and then started medicine and popped my water. I went to a eight really fast, but then stayed at a eight. They gave me another hour, to see what would happen, but sadly nothing did. I had to have emergency csection.
Right after we had henry, chase got laid off, we got evicted from our house and our car got reposed. We moved into a extended stay hotel and was begging everyone we knew for money. Finally we threw our hands into the air and decided that moving back to Missouri was the best thing for us, we moved in with my grandparents and chase got a job and we started to save up money. Chase has changed jobs a couple of times since moving back home, but we have our own house three doors down from my grandparents and they help us out so much. I keep feeling like something was missing in my life. I always wanted a huge family because I was an only child. So we decided to have another baby. Little miss B came into our life. Just like every other pregnancy I had issues. Thankfully nothing major. We decided to have a repeat csection and miss amelia came into the world on September 22, 2014. Our life hasn't been easy and we have had to go through more then anyone should have, but we have pushed through it, stayed together and have worked everything out.
No comments:
Post a Comment